Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ready, set, go!

Bee and her purse (most preferred toy).
Dear Meg, 
Boys are still on vacation, so I'm finally getting around to writing you back.  My fingers are in all the pies they usually don't have a chance to mess in.  For instance, clothes pattern hoarding for baby and mommy and eventually getting the textiles to go with the patterns.  Cross-stitch pattern designing and getting my first template ready, pictures to follow.  Diving into the world of nail art which I have found satisfies a daily need for artistic creativity. 
this is essie bikini so teeny base and milani bolting blue,
sinful colors snow me white and hazard

Midterm time in one of my courses- after these two are finished I will have three left til graduation :) Most of all hanging with my honey and our little Bee.  Yesterday's adventure included the State Fair and Raging Waters where we three floated along the lazy river for two hours while little Bee took a nap in my arms.  I really needed this break to recharge my batteries.  When the boys get back it will be potty-training central up in this piece.  Apparently while on his trip Bug went potty all by himself while the bathroom door was open so if i make the bathroom available to him then we'll have more success.  Then only a few weeks and school starts up again which makes a very happy Bug.  Bear, on the other hand, would love at least another month of summer vacation, but off to third grade he will go, shortly after followed by his 8th birthday!! 
Bear and Bee
Bug is having a fabulous time in his grandparents' backyard where there is both a pool and a bouncy castle.  During their summer vacation they traveled around Oregon and visited both of their namesake towns. Here are a few pictures from their trip.






While the boys have been gone, little Bee has gotten so much undivided attention I don't think she knows what's going on!  We had a little shopping trip for some gorgeous gams cuz she's onto the next size clothes now, but here's a sweet little number Grandma sent from Texas.


Bee is so intrigued by the camera now.  It's hard to get a picture of her these days when she's not staring at the camera trying to figure out what mommy's hiding behind

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your blog! It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to. It's also good motivation for me to actually update ours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do update yours- I wanna see all the amazing stuff you're up to and we can motivate each other! :)

    ReplyDelete