Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First year turning 29

Well my birthday finally rolled around.  Only one more year in my twenties.  Somebody tell me it'll be ok :) My sweeties gave me some nice sweets and treats.  To celebrate we went to dinner at Northridge on Combie and I had coconut shrimp and Alaskan cod and it was yum :)  Here we are at dinner:










 SUCH A FUN DATE OUT WITH MY LOVIES!!
Well, before I turn 30 I pledge to graduate :)  Gonna get this sucker done finally! Many other things have taken precedence, but this year its my education's turn ;)

RANDOM RETRO

PREPARE YOURSELF; THIS PICTURE IS PURE HOTNESS!!  
that's right :)

NOTD
 This is NYC In a New York Minute Lincoln Square Lavender, but it really is more of a soft medium pink.
For stamping and dotting I used Julep Sienna and Melanie.

Over and Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment