Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's August, my favorite month ;) I have a video to share today of some footage from the boys vacation set to my own music.  This is my first go at making a movie, so we'll see what happens.



This particular event documents Bug's reaction when a theme song from one of his favorite tv shows comes on, specifically Mickey Mouse Club House.  The music is the theme January written in 2011.

Congrats to the women's gymnastics team!!! They were amazing and took the gold in the female team gymnastics.  


Random Retro Photo


Happy Birthday Grant (this is 2011)


NOTD
My first attempt at a gradient mani.  Please excuse that my nails aren't cleaned up at this point. This is base color in Sinful Colors Fiji and sponging over top Sinful Colors Pink Forever.



Per Bear's request, I stamped over the mani with BM plates in Sinful Colors Black on Black and Snow me White.

Over and Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment