Thursday, August 30, 2012

Miss Bee Repurposes Some Furniture

Hey Ya'll!  How's the weather out there? It's still mighty warm here :) But I'm enjoying summer while it lingers. 
 
NOTD
I was excited to use some new polish that came in my Julep Maven Box today- These colors are Brandt which is the off-black creme and Sophie which is described by Julep as a "chic truffle mushroom creme."  To achieve this look I applied base coat, then Brandt first on thumb and accent finger-one coater- and Sophie on all the rest.  Then using the alternate color i just freehanded a stripe down the middle of the nail with the polish brush.  Then I took a striping brush and took the original base color and striped in the very center of the nail.  Lastly I finished up with some top coat.  Very fun and Sophie-sticate ;)
 
 
 
So! Missy Bee had quite an adventurous day:  Lots of big girl high chair time for snacks and dinner.  "What a big smile you have mom. It couldn't be because of this piece of cereal hanging from my chin for the past 10 minutes?
 
If this picture doesn't say daddy's twin, I don't know what does!!
 
 
 
Tryin hard to get the last little pieces of snack into her mouth.  I love this age!!  And what a disposition- she is so content to work so long and hard at it :)
 
So, after dinner she set about repurposing her furniture.  She was quite a happy girl to be able to explore the under side of her favorite little play chair. 
 
She lay kickin around on her tummy in this thing for quite some time while mommy worked on her Christmas stocking
 
"mom, where's my prize for gettin all the way in here by myself?"
 
 
 
"So that's what's holdin me up!"
 
 
 
Ok, then she made her way around the room a bit more and i pushed her bumpo closer to me, and sure enough she was crawlin on it, then up on hands and feet, and then ta-da daddy!
 
 
 
 
 
Then she thought she'd be really brave having just got herself to her feet outide of her crib for a while and she thought she'd tackle the very interesing ogre on mommy's bed.  This is one of the few pics i have just Bee and Bug.  She was climbin all over him and for once he was allowing it!  Priceless!  Have to give a shout-out to my dude Bear who ran me the camera so fast so that I could catch this special moment <3


Hope you all have a fabulous friday!

Over and Out


 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are too precious! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Happy to follow along with you and hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your babies are such cuties. What a joy to have little ones around the house to remind us to look at life with new eyes. My "baby" is 21 now, but I look forward to grandbabies one day.

    I found your side from Chasing Hailey's site. I am now following you and would love it if you would stop by and "follow" me. Thanks.

    Cynthia http://FeedingBig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete