Thursday, August 16, 2012

School is in Session!

 So here are my little cuties on their first days of school for the year 2012-2013

My Third-Grader in Mrs. Baker's class


Of Course...
\

Dude...this is what goes down in first grade:


My First-Grader in Mrs. Miller's class




The delicious treat waiting him when he got home and a play-by-play of what went down- and dad- you'll appreciate the view of the photographer in the microwave.






First day of school down and two happy but very tired boys when 8 o'clock rolled around.  I think they forgot how much going to school takes it out of you. I like being back in the swing of our regularly scheduled programming :)


NOTD
 This is my first time trying a brand called Scherer Chameleon.  This color is Sunset and honestly I really didn't care for this color once it was on my nails.  At least by itself.  Once I had added the additional color, it brought the tangerine to life and I really couldn't stop looking at my nails.  The combo of blue and orange is always an eye-catcher for me.  I'm glad I tried it.  The blue is Spoiled Plenty of Fish in the Sea and you can't see fully here how pretty it is.  Definitely a keeper :)




Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment