Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday, Thursday

One more week til school starts :) Can't believe I have a third and a first grader!!  Since I didn't work on my birthday, my co-workers threw my a fabulous brunch at work today!! We had turkey sammiches and muffins and juice.  Mmmmmm.  They are the best work family in the world! :)  When I got home today, any free time I had I spent workin on homework(except notd of course).  As a result I don't really have any pictures of little cuties today :( but here are some random retro:

 These adorable squishy little bodies!

 Look at these kissy faces!




Who didn't love doing head-stands on the couch as a tyke?  I used to drive my mom crazy doin this.
These pics are from 2007

NOTD
 This is wet n wild megalast I need a refreshmint.  This color was just as beautiful as the bottle looks. Creamy goodness :)


Then I stamped with a BM plate using Sinful Colors.  I had a hard time getting this pattern straight so I had to double stamp and you can see that I still need a lot of practice with this technique.





From a little farther off


Thanks for tunin in :)

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment