Friday, August 17, 2012

What a day, again!

All my babies wanted to be up last night- so I started out the day with only about 5 hours of cumulative sleep under my belt from the night, so I thought it was going to be a doozy but what a fun day.  We started the day with a little photo shoot after the boys were off to school because Missy Bee was wearing such a cute little outfit and looked so happy.







 What a funny little Bee


 In other news, the loose tooth still makes it's residence in Bear's mouth and is refusing to evacuate.  Can you believe that thing is still hangin on from the looks of it?


NOTD
 I started with a base in Sinful Colors in Secret Admirer which was love!  Super easy application and great coverage- i think this is one coat.  Then I layered Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor over for the tiny blue and purple sparkled top coat.



 This was Friday Fun day which means, Bear picked the mani- so he chose these colors and a snowman to go on the accent nail.  I guess all the heat is getting to him since he wants an icy cold snowman for the theme :)  He has a lot of fun helping me pick out my designs because he loves art, but he's shy about his talents so he wouldn't ever like me to post them.  Maybe I'll do it anyway some time


Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment