Saturday, September 1, 2012

Baby Girl Crochet Bucket Hat

I brought Miss Bee outside to photograph her new bucket hat and she was so sweet we decided to make a photo shoot of it.  I haven't done that with her for a while outside because it's been so hot- but it was so lovely today- barely felt over 70 degrees.  Good thing too- since we've committed to not turn on either ac unit again this year.  Here is my little madam, her bucket bonnet and sunny disposition.




I knew where I wanted this hat to go, and sorta just made it up as I went.  I knew I was going to incorporate that cable stitch and some ribbon and that was about it.  If you want the pattern for it I can figure that out if you like.










 And there you have it =D




In addition to that fun, today starts:




To kick things off- day one is red nails and this is where I went with it.

The colors here are Kleancolor Blood for a base on every nail but the accent.  That was two coats.  On the accent nail I did a jelly sandwich of China Glaze Ruby Slippers, and Spoiled Shuffle the Deck.  To achieve this look you take a jelly polish-a polish that takes 2-3 layers to achieve opaqueness, if ever- with a glitter polish and you alternate their application so that you can see the glitter in layers.  Hope you try it yourself =D


Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment