Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge Day 17; Glitter Nails

This gorgeous Milani purple glitter was screaming out to be used on glitter inspiration day, so of course I was going to do a jelly sandwich which is glitter layered with a jelly polish(or non-opaque cream).  I picked this light yellow to have my two fav colors together on this jelly glitter day :).  The yellow is NYC Taxi Yellow Cream, and the purple is Milani Jewel FX in Lavender.  After four layers (yellow, glitter, yellow, glitter) I used a matte top coat since it finishes off the sandwich just the way I like it- with a non-glossy finish.  This combination ended up looking like a speckled egg, especially with the matte finish.  Try it for yourself, just remember to allow enough time between layers so it doesn't get gummy on you.



Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment