Sunday, September 30, 2012

Final Challenge Day!

Boy what a fun experiment to challenge myself to do 30 days of nail art and learn new techniques while I was at it.  Here we are at the final day of the challenge.  This day was to be inspired by a tutorial.  There are so many wonderful tutorials out there and a few websites dedicated just to that such as http://www.nail-art-101.com/nail_art_tutorials.html.  At this site I found a tutorial for newspaper nails and here's what I came up with:


This was fun and I'm glad I tried it.  I threw in a bar code and some larger letters for variety.  I definitely could use some practice it looks like :) but acceptable first attempt.  The base color here was Revlon Cloud which is a very very light purple.  Which of course is LOVE and worked pretty well for newsprint.  Hope you had fun following the 30 day challenge with me!
Phew it's over and out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment