Thursday, September 27, 2012

Friendly Reminders for the Bathroom

With the recent potty-training (finally!!) of my little Bug I now have three gentlemen using the toilet as their urinal and only one lady cleaning up after them.  I decided we needed a little reminder in the bathroom to help poor mommy with all the clean-up :)  Here's what I came up with:

Using my Cricut I cut out this little phrase and got a couple of canvases at Walmart.


Then I tore up some paper for the background and modge-podged it and then the words onto the canvas.


Here's where it goes and hopefully we get good results ;)



Have to show you what a good brother Bear is.  Bug has been having such a hard time at night these days and really needed to snuggle with somebody.  He's so lucky to have such a great big brother!


Little miss so happy watchin us clean up the yard.


Ahem...taking a break from cleaning.




Hiya!!  You found me mom!


NOTD- Challenge Day- Inspired by Artwork

This nail art was inspired by a famous geometric painting by Piet Mondrian.  The thumb features the original colors in the painting, and the second is the contrasting colors, the middle has metallics, fourth is pastels and then neons.  This was fun but ended up being the most time-consuming of the challenges I've done in a while.

Have a great day!

Over and Out

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know I already commented. But I love your reminders! I'm so glad that you linked up at Artsy Corner! You have to link up more of your creations next week!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that I'm following you! Haha! What a clever idea. I seriously need to make this for my house:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathroom art is awesome!! Hope it helps :) Loving the nails, too! So cool!
    Keep up the amazing work :)
    Thanks for sharing at Artsy Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bathroom art! With 2 boys in the house, well 3 if you count my husband, I really need this one!
    Thanks for joining the party at Keep Calm and Link Up!
    Barbara at Chase the Star
    chasethestar dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too funny! Thanks for linking up!
    Kim~Madeinaday

    ReplyDelete