Saturday, September 22, 2012

Inspired by a Color and a Song

Two days-worth of nail art again today.  I have them done, and then I just don't get them posted...oh well.
This first is pretty self-explanatory. If you don't know what this is let me know =p  Back on yellow day I had two requests, steelers and this guy, so today mr. bear finally gets his wish.  The color is NYC Lexington Yellow with China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Wet n' Wild Megalast Heatwave, Sally Hansen Wet Cement, black and white acrylic paints and Color Club Chelsea Girl.



This next one inspired by a song I will be surprised if you know what it is right away.  It is inspired by the song bug watches over and over and now is forever ingrained in my brain- not by choice.  You can find that song here. (sorry) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfvNdrTO1Ds  So these are my creeper-inspired nails.
 These are just various greens and black acrylic with Loreal Safari Chic as the base and Sinful Colors Last Chance.
Run Away!! :) Enjoy your Saturday.

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment