Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Wrap-Up: 11/21/12

What a week!  It's been all about Miss Bee here still while it's been all about Bear and Bug at their dad's house.  Thanks to Granny Pam I have pics of the boys' adventures abroad :)  Here's what we did this week:


We modeled some new clothes


And of course it made us feel silly.


Then we started wondering about some of the faces daddy was making.


Ooh, that one was kinda scary.


Go back to the funny faces dad!


Ya like that :)


One shot of the edible little tootsies.


We loved on mom for a while


And at bedtime we made faces at daddy...mom was confused about what face we were doing.


But she'll do.




Now this is the good part! My favorite trick:


Where am I daddy??

Here I am!  Heh, pay attention dad; I'll give you another try.


Where am I??


Here I am!  That silly daddy falls for it every time =D


Big brothers were away in the snowy mountains.   Here they are at Bridal Veil Falls.


"Heh heh heh, where's that unsuspecting little brother of mine?"


You'd think they hadn't seen snow in a year...


Love that face gettin ready to blow out his dad's candles :)


If Grandma would just quit checkin on me I could get this tunnel under the fence finished...


When is NOT the perfect weather for popsicles?  Bet you can guess what my boys' answer is!


We had a ball this week and we hope you did too.  Thanks for reading and letting us close the mileage gap between us a little bit this way.

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment