Monday, December 10, 2012

Announcement and Monday Mani

I am very happy to announce that I have opened the doors on my etsy shop's first section.  I am pleased to be able to offer my first collection of jewelry all completely handmade by little old me. You can find my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HonorMoon  I will be following up this release with the opening of the second section of the shop which will offer ready-to-stitch cross-stitch kits- handmade by my hands and heart :)  Very excited to have a platform to share the things I cook-up in the hopes that others will find joy and inspiration where I do.  Here's an idea of what you'll find there




Now it's Monday Mani time.




For today's manicure I used and OPI strengthening base coat, then applied three coats of Pure Ice Naughty Girl which is a light orange shimmer.



Then freehanding with NYC Sidewalkers I capped the corners of each nail for a different take on the french manicure.

 

I hope you DO try this at home =D

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment