Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and Monday Mani

Well hello all my dear friends and readers.  We are back from our Christmas vacation and ready to ring in the New Year!  My horoscope says this year is going to be kind of meh...but my hubby's is supposed to be smash bang awesome!!  So I am happy to take a back seat horoscopically ;) if it means good things for him this year! (I'm going to show my horoscope anyway and be a big baller in 2013!)  Gonna keep it short and sweet and wait for updates till Wednesday wrap-up so without further ado, my monday mani: the inspiration here being the new growth I hope we all have this year!



For today's nails I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base color.  Then using a small brush I painted on Pure Ice Free Spirit and then Color Club Ho Ho Holly.

Here's hoping your horoscope predicts great growth for you this year make this year one to remember!!

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment