Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Monday Mani on Tuesday: Holiday Nails with Some Attitude

Well, I am FINALLY in the mood for some holiday nails.  :) After wearing these for a week, I missed all the other colors so much I don't know if I'll be seasonail again this year...  I started with some candy cane stripes and added some yummy wintergreen stripes (or sometimes they surprise you with some apple flavor) on the accent nail.





But that wasn't nearly enough so I made my thumb solid red, stamped some leopard print on two nails and accented the red stripes with some gold glitter love.  This was after wearing it for a couple days already, so there's some wear but I had a lot of fun with this one.  The colors I used were Milani White on the Spot, Black Swift, and Rapid Cherry; Sally Hard as Nails Limestone; and e.l.f. Golden Goddess.


So, better late than never to get a little jolly on your nails!

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment