Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up: 12/13/12

For this week's edition of the weekly wrap-up I'm posting our gag roll from our family photo shoot this week.  These are all the almost, but not quite there... and the pics that made it on the card will be at the end of the post.  

This was quite an experience let me tell you.  Last year we had our fabulous sister Stacy take our pictures and this year we took them ourselves in our very own backyard.  We were ambitious- trying to get family shots and individuals all in one session and here's how our little family of goofballs fared:


Here are the "almost there" family pictures.

"I wasn't ready yet mom" 


"The sun is coming up over the hill and it's blinding me mom"


"Mom, you didn't quite get in the pic"


"This is getting old"


This one would have been "it" if the sun wasn't half on and half off mom's face...and baby girl could learn to be a little more modest


Poor Bear was staring up into the sun and blinding himself to the point of tears til we moved to a different location...bonehead move mom


Here is Bug's 500th "cheese" and it was starting to get a little cheesy- at this point he's thinking- "I still haven't gotten any dang cheese!"


Who's that monkey who snuck into this picture??


Laughing


Talking

Yawning

Squeeling

Squinching

Mid- Shiver from the cold

Snickering

Coughing

"Mom, how much am I getting paid for today?"

"I'm over this."

"Hee hee I made a present for mommy in my diaper"




And after a family vote- the following pictures were chosen to put up on the wall and send out to you our loved ones.

Bug age 6


Bear age 8


Bee age 10 months


Phoebe and Tim


And finally one everyone was happy with.  


Merry Christmas to you all.  I hope your Holidays are filled with love, laughter, and family!  This is my favorite time of year for the almost tangible excitement in the air every day starting December 1st as everyone has wishes they're hoping will come true.  Whether it may be the presents the kids hope will be under the tree, our desires to reconnect with loved ones, and our re-commitment to having Christ-centered lives as another year starts.  Love and blessings to you all!

Over and Out

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures, I love the commentary on little Bee's faces.

    ReplyDelete