Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Mani: Moonbeams

Today's manicure seems best described as either moonbeams or rave strobe lights....We'll go with moonbeams :)



Today's look features two brilliant polishes from Orly.  Orly is starting to branch out to include polishes in some of the trendier colors, trying to hit more colors on the spectrum- which I love because Orly has a fabulous formula, and these two polishes are no different.




While on it's own, Sweet Peacock is stunning, I thought it would feature nicely as a peak-a-boo accent and I think I was right.  The top color is Sea Gurl also by Orly and it's a brown/gray foil to contrast the bright blue foil in Sweet Peacock.



What do you think?  I hope you're getting brave and trying some new things on your little tips.  Who know- you might become addicted like me ;)



Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment