Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Monday Mani:Ornate Jade

Well I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that this Monday Mani is being posted on Tuesday, but I just literally didn't have a second to sit down and post this yesterday...I take that back- I was sitting at the computer working on new cross-stitch patterns for my etsy shop when I finally had a second at the computer right before I went to bed- forgot about that- oops.  Well here is my look of the week, a little ornate jade flavor.  



I was thinking about some pottery or something when I sat down to create this.  I really enjoyed the color combinations.  This is Sally Hansen Insta Dry Mint Sprint as the base and Milani Black Swift, Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Golden-I and Milani White on the Spot for the detailing.

Hope you're well and rockin some gorgeous color on your nails!

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment