Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Mani: Stop and Smell the Mint Roses

Hey Gals and Dolls, yes late Monday night and here I am finally putting my Monday Mani up.  Oh well, better late than never...

This look has been sitting in my "to post" folder for a while and I'm not sure why I've let it sit there so long because I absolutely loved the combination of the colors which is also where the name of this post comes from.  The colors featured are Sally Hansen Insta Dry Mint Sprint which is a one coat wonder! and Smell the Roses from L'oreal.  Let's check it out.




This look was too easy- you basically have to find two colors you wanna rock together and get out your favorite top coat and there you have it.  Forgive my poor thumb- it's never in the spotlight so it's not taken very well care of, but since it had an individual place in this nail art it had to be included ;)  Let me know if you try this out for yourself.  Go nuts peeps!  Anything I can do- you can do- believe me!

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment