Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up 3/1/2013

Ok so this post is going to be picture heavy even more than usual because I waited so long to put this up- i had more pics than usual...and we had a birthday so...  However I think there's some very cute pics to put a smile on your face if you want to venture down our past week with me here.


So- like I said we had a cutie little first birthday at our house.

And after the first initial taste aided my mom and dad...

This was the reaction we got...not really quite what was expected.



THEN


Daddy said, "well maybe she doesn't like chocolate cake..." So here's the play-by-play of what followed adding a different flavor to her options.

Ok there's that stinky chocolate cupcake still on my tray.

Ooh, here's something different; it looks somehow inviting.

I shall grant it a fingertip

Hmm, perhaps not such an evil concoction.

Once things had settled down a bit we had some birthday kisses.


"Uh, you expect me to WHAT to her?"

All 3 crazies.

Who invited this guy?


Gettin into it a little bit more


Hi guys, I'm not horrified at my first birthday cake anymore...at least enough to wave hello.

And even dare to poke the meanie mud pie they tried to serve me.

Ok Dad, so you didn't do so bad after all.


OK YOU MADE IT THIS FAR- YOU CAN KEEP GOING


PRESENT TIME

Firsts at unwrapping

Her own big girl remote. (which has a song about how now she's in control...)



Oh, Mom I like this one.


She could barely wait to wrap her arms around this big guy.



Peering into the shape sorter.

The Party Animal

We ladies have to stick together

Too cool for school


AND NOW

BRIEFLY SOME OTHER HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK

I found a little stow-away in my polish drawer.

Then she was modelling her new sweater.

And demonstrating her new-found prowess at descending the stairs all by herself.

Then there's this goofball.

Finishing the last piece of the puzzle.

YAY

My first try at pizza...um I might like this stuff, eh?

And then chocolate...when there was no pressure of course.  Actually she did this on the down low and then mommy found her lookin like this.  Baby faces covered in chocolate is always so hilarious to me.  Doesn't need to be said she was not a happy camper when it was taken away.

AND FINALLY

WE HAD A BLUE AND GOLD DINNER WITH MR. BEAR

Who is apparently too cool to smile for pictures in public anymore.

Receiving his belt loops.  We love his scout leader Natalie!


And he loves scouts!  No really- he does :)

And there you have it- thanks for stickin it out til the last pictures.  Love you lots family and friends far and wide.  See you next week for our wrap-up and here's hoping you and yours are happy and healthy for another week!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment