Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Chic

So here's a look that combines the wild nature of Summer fun with the mild chic chick that is  Spring.  





To achieve this look I used two coats of Sinful Colors 24/7 and then did some freehand graphic nail art using Color Club Blue-ming from their Spring 2012 Blossoming collection.  It's kinda the mode I'm in right now.  I'm ready for swimming and sun bathing weather, bbqs and roller coasters but I'm still really enjoying the coy dance Spring plays with us (jumping from bright and sunny, to warm and windy, to rainy and green still).

Hope you enjoyed this look and that you try it for yourself.

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLLvnZ-gV0w

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I think I better try that! I found you from a comment you posted on my blog... thank you!
    throughmichelleslense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete