Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up: 5/22/2013

Happy Wednesday family and friends!  The following post holds lots of photo goodies for you of what we've been up to this week.  Let's start things off with a picture that sums up pretty well how things went this week.


So we have quite a character developing in this young lady.


Thanks for the bra, Grandma, but I think I need a different size.


 Finally letting Mommy put some ties in her hair.


And then promptly taking them right out again.


Practicing her parkour





Gettin' her nom on.



If only you had a spoon, sis, you might have more luck. *wink*


Whatevs, this is how you take care of bidness.


Ooh...cold.


More studies in the science of fine dining and the proper form of attack during victual consumption.


*Note technique


Somebody loooves being girly and insists on putting on everything she sees mommy put on from shoes, to headbands, to chap-stick.


Now, don't go thinkin' you weren't going to see how the two oldest rascals were doing this week.

Practicing the art of saying "cheese."

Ahem...

 Calvin Klein here we come.


Ok, in this picture he is the spitting image of his father, couldn't be more so.

Wait, I take that back.  In this picture he is the spitting image of his father. :)


Gettin' their snuggle on.


Finally Mom finds some peace.


I thought somebody was barbequin', barbequin', barbequin'... erm someone confirm for me- that Miss Thang and Daddy have the exact same expression on their faces... Ooh that was some good eats.

Lastly, the super cuties above got me a great big lovely haul from head2toebeauty for Mother's Day and that came in the mail on Monday and I had so much fun opening each one.  They are all my precious.  Oh, my oldest child said to me the other day.  "Hey Mom, you know that show called Buried Alive or something?"  "Yes son, it's called Hoarding: Buried Alive."  "What are people called in that show?"  "Hoarders"  "Well Mom, you're a nail polish Hoader."  "Too true child...too true."


Here's some more bottle shots.  Sorry about the lighting, I didn't have my speeecial lights plugged in for these.





If you want to know the names of all these here little gems, just holla at me.

Well that's about it.  I guess that covers a little more than a week, but hey, ain't nobody got time for that. :)  Sorry about my humor.  I find myself hilarious and I know that doesn't always prove to be the general consensus ;)

Anywho, that's our week in pictures!

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNCkM1hycWg

Hope you had a lovely week at your place!  Xoxo

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment