Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Wrap-Up: 6/5/2013

Another week has passed for our crazy little clan, and here's some of my favorite moments from it:


Don't even pretend you didn't say I could have this pudding Mom...


I'm gonna paint nails too


Snuggle buddies


We were invited to swim at a friend's house this week and she has the most beautiful pool.  The kids were all in heaven :)



All my loves <3 p="">



What?? Somebody take out the kid with the squirt gun :)


Love...oh, and nommin' me some chips right thar


Thanks Grandma for my fabulous suit!



These gloves are the style, right?



So tickled with herself


Best buds forever



In such a silly mood :)




These are all of her dancing to brother singing the Elmo song :)


Well that's it from us this week.  Love to you all.  Can't wait to see all the fam in July

Song of the Day:

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment