Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Featuring Pearl Black

I have a quick look for you today featuring a polish called Pearl Black from the brand Bonita, which is a pretty random polish I picked up at Ross one time but it actually looked really nice on the nail and made me want to work with it. Here's the look I came up with:



You know me, I love love designing full-nail graphic designs, and this one was no exception, so fun! Of course, I gotta mix some purple and white acrylic paints and make me some pastel purple to go with the pearl gray.  Let me know if you want a tutorial on this design :)  It's another that looks harder than it is.

Here's the Pearl Black on it's own.  Nice and glossy right?  This is two coats.

Hope you're having an exceptionally fabulous day!

Song of the Day: Urban Cone- Freak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldwZJQjmc78
*disclaimer- this link is provided for it's audio and not visual content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment