Friday, August 9, 2013

Light in the Darkness

Hi nail art lovers!! It's another great day to be alive :)  I want to share with you a fun look today that lets you play with paint a little bit.  As always, let me know in the comments if you would like a tutorial on this manicure.  It's not too hard to figure out.  Let's take a look:


So what I meant by playing with paint- is to achieve this color combination I took my blue acrylic paint on my palette, I added white to half of the blue, and black to the other half and those became the colors I used on the sides of the bright blue in the middle of the ray of light in the darkness of the base polish.  Very fun and easy :)

The base polish for the manicure is Nicole by OPI Razzle Dazzler which is kind of a funny name, since it's just a plain old black cream polish.  It's a good one though :)  It was easy to work with and looks nice on the nail I think.
That's all for today.  Think of 5 things you're grateful for and take a deep breath!  :)

Song of the Day: Empire of the Sun- We Are the People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN5X4kGhAtU
*disclaimer- this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment