Friday, November 15, 2013

A-Maze-ing

Happy Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend? This was a super whirlwind week for me and I'm still trying to catch up.  I have a really great graphic look today that doesn't take a lot of work.  This design makes your nails look a little bit like a mouse maze and it makes your eye wander all over the place.  I felt like the calming colors paired with the design kind of balanced each other.  Here's the look:



So basically you just have some fun with right angles and your black polish or acrylic.  I hope you give this a try and thanks for stopping by today.  Get your paints out and spruce up your nails.  Before you go- check out my base polish which is e.l.f. Skinny Jeans which is a gorgeously opaque blue cream and you can always get their polishes for under two bucks because they have practically indefinite sales going on that site.  This is one fabulous coat:


There you have it.  I'll see you back tomorrow for random swatching and here is your Song of the Day:
Birdy- People Help the People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmLNs6zQIHo
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment