Friday, November 8, 2013

Fiery Floral

Hey ya'll :) It's Friday, Friday!  I have an interesting combination for you today.  I wanted to do something floral and whimsical, but I had this fabulous fiery orange cream polish to use.  In order to combine the two themes of fire and floral I pulled in a pale blue that is nice and sweet and the perfect compliment to the smokin' hot orange.  Here's the look- I hope you enjoy it:



And there you have it.  Just a fun skittle which is a mani I just love to create because your eye really has so much to look at as you glance over your nails throughout the day.  Do you love the orange and blue combination as much as I do? Wowza- one of my favorites :)  Here is the base polish, NYC Spring Street at two coats:
You can find this polish at any local drug store for a couple bucks and right now CVS is having a buy one get one half off all NYC products.
That's it for today loves.  What other color combinations do you adore?  See you back tomorrow for random swatching :)  Cheerio!

Song of the Day: Young the Giant- Guns Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8D1Iygdsg
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment