Monday, November 25, 2013

Not Your Everyday Snowflake

Well, hello.  It's Monday again; time to start off your week right- with nail art- OF COURSE.  :)  I have another pattern here that you accomplish by drawing small triangles over and over, and when you don't fill the whole nail you end up with a snowflake.  I thought it was really cute and the idea actually was inspired by, surprise surprise, Zentangle.  Take a look- you could do only snowflakes and leave off the whole grid and you have a great holiday nail art.



I thought the dark blurple silver fleck from Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Quick Jeanius created a nice backdrop- kind of like a starry night.  This color is a fabulous one-coater and I absolutely love the color!

Well I hope you give this look a try and let me know how it turns out for you!  Have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Bombay Bicycle Club- How Do You Swallow So Much Sleep?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgvBmEmtF-I
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look AH-MAZING HERE and this color is SO YOU! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete