Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pop Art Kapow!

Happy Sunday everyone! I have a really fun look for you today that I loved putting together.  We'll get right to it.  Here's the look -some pop art skittles:


So I started with a base of Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Teal Slowly and See, which is not a teal, but a bright sky blue and seemed the perfect backdrop for some pop art images.  I painted this on all but one finger, and started painting with acrylics some things that come to mind when I think pop art.  I've got a woman's face from a comic book there on the index finger, a couple of excited speech boxes and some loud kissy lips over a white polish base.  Here is Teal Slowly and See, two coats, on its own:
This had an ok formula, kinda streaky- but for 50 cents! you can't really hate on that.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this look- I had a blast creating it.  Let me know if there's something you'd like to see turned into nail art.  See you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Atlas Genius- If So
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvlxGqiETQ
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment