Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shiny Dancer

Hello beauties.  Welcome to my nail art world :) I am pleased to show you this nearly-no-fuss design today that is totally versatile and totally do-able.  The base color I chose is Sephora by OPI Shiny Dancer which is delicious in nearly one coat and it has this beautiful dimension to it.  Here's the look:



All you need to do to get this look is paint random thin stripes over your base color and then once that's dry, paint the sides of the design with your original color.  Easy as pie, right?  Let me know if you give it a try!


Here is Shiny Dancer at two coats on its own:

Hope you're having a great day!  So glad you spent some of it with me.  See you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Animal Collective- Today's Supernatural
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47xbkT3calM
*this link is provided for audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment