Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up 11/6/2013

Hi ever-body! I hope you've really had a rewarding week with whatever you have going on in your life- whether it be work, projects, your kiddos, school, what have you.  We've been sailing along this week getting business taken care of :)  Here's a photo roll of our week:

First off, my honey got me some rack replacements for the sad boo boo that happened to my homemade racks earlier in October.  I found these on Amazon and hopefully they'll be nice and sturdy and I won't have any more catastrophes.


And a little more close up.  They fit approximately 90 bottles, depending on the bottle size of course.



I had some Halloween photos in last week's wrap-up, but here are a few more from Thursday night.  Oh my goodness the kids had a blast- especially little Minnie Mouse who wouldn't let go of that little jack-o-lantern bucket if her life depended on it!

See, she's still holding onto it when we got back to the car at the end of the adventure.


Besides Halloween, we've been out and about quite a bit- with our own personal chauffeur.


We made it to Mr. Bug's Heaven :)


And had some delicious noms.



M'lady found some new shoes.


And looks so sweet in her sleepy-time sanctuary.



Lastly, I leave you with a few fun videos of my goofballs.  The first- Missy Bee is singing itsy bitsy spider with daddy, and the second she's spinning on the same sit n spin I used to play on as a kiddo :)


Glad you stopped by this week.  Love to you and yours.  XOXO

Song of the Day: Swiss Lips- U Got the Power
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDdWm7mmhaA
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment