Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bitten

Hello Loves!  This design takes its accent finger inspiration from the Tangle design called Bitten by the talented Carole Ohl.  You know by now how much I love tangling on my nails.  This looks a bit like a houndstooth pattern, but you can see the differences here.  Take a look:



That's it- sweet and simple.  The base polish I used for this manicure is Color Club Muse-ical and I thought it would go really well with a neon minty green which I mixed using multiple acrylics.  Here is Muse-ical on its own at two coats:
As you can see, just a perfect, dark gray cream that you can rock any time of year.  Happy Christmas Eve!! Hope Santa makes a visit to your house!

Song of the Day: Bombay Bicycle Club- Lights Out, Words Gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglxk3JbHnQ
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment