Sunday, December 8, 2013

What Does Christmas Mean to You?

Happy Sunday everyone :)  I have a fun script nail art for you today.  I had this beautiful clover green on my nails that isn't exactly your traditional Christmas green, but I'm not always traditional.  I have written one of the messages I think is most important to spread at Christmas time.  Along with hope, faith, peace, and family, LOVE is at the forefront of what this holiday means to me.  What does Christmas mean to you?




Here is the base polish, Sinful Colors Garden Party, at one coat.  It was pretty much opaque at this point so I just left it there.  Isn't it an interesting shade?  Very clover or jungle green- however...it was a bit of a stainer and a mess to remove which is such a bummer.

There you have it.  I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoyed this look today.  If you recreate this look be sure to show me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GlimpsesOfTheMoon
See you back tomorrow.  Until then, stay fabulous!

Song of the Day: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes- Better Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBZTtI8aEc
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you wrote the script, especially how the "L" flows across the tips. Going to have to try something like this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that color is amazing and so is the script of your lettering. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how this color compares to Sinful Colors Rise and Shine...I know Rise and Shine has a shimmer to it but I think the base color looks very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this beautiful green today at my HEB. I can't believe it's been out for such a long time and just now available in my stores! O thought this was a new color as it was displayed with the Graffiti Bomb collection for summer 2105. I love your mani. The script is well done. Great freehand skills! (This is my Google acct. - you'll know me as pinktigger33 though)

    ReplyDelete