Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back to Nature

Happy Sunday to you :)  We're going back to nature for some gold leaf nail art...see what I did there? So silly, I know.  I started with this dusty green from Revlon called Spanish Moss, and then I used brown, gold and cream acrylics for layering and detailing on the leaves. Here's the look:




Here is Spanish Moss on it's own at two coats:
I don't think this would be everyone's cup of tea, but I love dusty polishes.  A number of these colorstay polishes are on clearance right now at CVS stores so if you're thinking about snagging this one- now you know how it looks :)

That's it for today.  Have a great one!! See you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: The Temper Trap- Fader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xQF0gerTtM
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment