Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chit Chat Nail Art Walkthrough: Negative Space

Hello there!  How are you doin today?  I have a new video for you to check out.  I'm going to be uploading some walkthrough/tutorials on my youtube channel featuring some of my most viewed nail art from 2013.  I am starting with my negative space manicure which I titled Cut It Out!  Here was the original look:



and the finished look from the video walkthrough:

This is a really simple technique that anyone can pull off and you don't need any striping tape.  Check out the video here:

Hope you enjoy hanging out with me while I chit chat with you through this walkthrough, and I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Birdy- White Winter Hymnal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LlKoQAvXUc
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment