Sunday, January 26, 2014

Get in Line

Hey loves.  Here's a quick way to spice up any polish.  I love clean and simple linework to make your mani really pop.  I had on this great metallic polish and then I took a green acrylic paint and placed a line down the middle of my nail and then accented with a thin black stripe as well.  Take a look:



I really loved the look of these shades together and the gorgeous copper/bronze base polish is Fall Mood by Revlon.  Here it is alone at two coats:

I hope you enjoyed this look and that you're having a great day!  Get some polish out and play and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Young the Giant- Cough Syrup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAsTlnjvetI
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment