Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 13 Polishes of 2013 Part II

I'm back with the second half of my bestie polishes of the last year!  You couldn't wait, right? :)  Well if you're obsessed with polish, as I am... Here's the link to the video and then below I'll have pictures and tell you why I love em so.





 Zoya Tomoko gives you a sampling of the great textures pumped out from Zoya's Pixie Dust line this year.  Tomoko is a champagne gold and is simply packed with shimmery deliciousness.  This is three coats.


 This outstanding blue metallic is Orly Sweet Peacock.  I just love how vibrant and unstoppable this polish is.  You can do one coat on this one if you want but this is two.  Isn't it fabulous??


As for neutrals this year, this one was just the perfect shade of clean cream.  This is OPI My Vampire is Buff and was my go-to for a fresh and clean manicure to cleanse the palate. This is three coats.


Another fabulous neutral is China Glaze Fast Track, but it offers this packed gold shimmer as a twist on being just a plain neutral cream.  I love how they've mixed it up with this one.  This was definitely another go-to shade for me this last year.


This was my fourteenth shade that made it into this post/video- China Glaze Fade Into Hue- and it must be meant-to-be because I was only going to include 13, and this wasn't going to make the cut because it's so similar to Sinful Colors Sail La Vie.  However, this one is more purple than blue to me, and it's also a dustier gray.  I just loved my purple or blue grays this year.  This is two coats.

Another China Glaze made the cut.  This is Fancy Pants and I just love it because the purple shade alone is gorgeous, but it also has fuchsia shimmer throughout which just really makes this polish stand out.  This is two coats.


As for my very favorite polish of the year, I chose China Glaze That's Shore Bright from their 2013 Neon collection.  This bright orchid neon dries matte, you're looking at two coats- it was not difficult to work with, and once I had it on my nails I just fell absolutely in love.

There you have it; that finishes up my favorite polishes of last year.  I hope you leave me a comment letting me know what some of your favorite polishes were this year.  Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel so you won't miss any videos, and if you like these sort of videos, hit the like button so I'll know.

Have a fabulous day!

Song of the Day: Lily Allen- 5 o'clock in the Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksvZX4JOLwA
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment