Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up 1/15/2014

Hey ya'll.  It's that time of the week again.  Time for a photo roll of our personal brand of crazy.  Here we go!

 Well, to kick things off, we were spinnin some pretty sick beats around here, courtesy Mix Master Bee.



 courteously stopping to take a selfie with an adoring fan

 We've been really enjoying the city park- it has absolutely everything and the kids love it there!

 and might tire themselves out so that they look like this on the way home...


 my little artist has been making great use of the easel he got he gave his brother got for Christmas.


 Mr. Bug FINALLY got to start school here and here he is being as patient as possible waiting for the bus.  That's his safety harness for the bus and it looks a little crazy but that's because the straps have fallen down off his shoulders.  It is very helpful and not at all scary :)


 We were minnie mouse yesterday.  Always gotta be dressin' up.


 Speaking of dressing up- I wore daddy's hat while I was playing today.


 and on the potty...your welcome daddy...


 and on a walk with mom where it really came in handy!


 but I forgot to wear it in the bath...darn


 And then there was the time I did this


 Peek-a-boo!


And I did this again, which mommy really loves a lot.   At least, she keeps taking pictures of me when I do it, so that tells me that I must need to keep it up, right?  In case any of you were wondering, I'm up really high!

There you have it, that's our week in pictures.  I hope you're happy and well and we love and miss you at the Moon house.  See you in another week!

Song of the Day: Marina and the Diamonds- Primadonna
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment