Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bright Lucite

Hi polish lover!  I have a quick look for you today featuring the polish Bright Lucite from Sinful Colors.  I had this idea to incorporate stripes and dots in this diagonal fashion and I wanted to use orange and blue together because they're complimentary colors.  However, I don't know what happened when I put the orange on the blue- it turned a little green or something lol.  Anyhow, I think the design was still acceptable but I'd probably choose different colors if I tried this again.  Here's the look:




As I said, the base polish is Sinful Colors Bright Lucite, and here it is at two coats:
This didn't have the best formula and I think it's very dupable, so keep that in mind if you like this polish.  Hope you have a great day and get out those paints!  XOXO

Song of the Day: Silversun Pickups- Seasick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC4JEQxdpn4
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete