Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Polish Bargain Hunting

Hello my fellow nail polish lovers!  I've decided to start a new series on my youtube channel where I talk about the polish bargain hunting I did at the end of the month.  It's sort of like a haul, if you're familiar with youtube, and sort of like a monthly favorites, but instead I talk about where I found the best deals, and where you can look if you want to hunt some bargains.  There are two parts to February's video and the first part is here:
In the first part I talk about Marshalls and Sally Beauty Supply, their deals and what you can find there.  Part two is next and it talks about Ulta, CVS, and Big Lots as being other locations you can get great deals.

When I have part two uploaded I'll link it right here:

I won't go through and mention every polish I made it back home with, but the specific deals I took advantage of were the following:
Marshalls- Sephora by OPI, Nicole by OPI, Essie, OPI, were all marked down to at least 50% off
Sally Beauty Supply- the whole month of February- Fingerpaints polish are all BOGOFree, even if they're already on clearance, today(the 27th) is the last day that ALL polishes except OPI are BOGOFree(limit 2 per transaction) so hurry to take advantage of that(China Glaze and Orly for example), and lastly, the China Glaze Autumn Nights collection is being clearanced out so take advantage of that if you want to get them for a great bargain
Ulta- has a clearance section(at least at mine) with 50% and more reduced OPI, Nicole by OPI, Zoya, and more
CVS- often has BOGO sales and specifically in February I tried out the new Rimmel Salon Pro polishes which were great, and easy to apply, and some new Milani Shades(they have new creams, metallics, and glitters)
Big Lots- Revlon have been on like 75% clearance and I hear that Sinful Colors are going to start showing up there as well as Sephora by OPI, but this month I only picked up Revlon Colorstay(the 8 dollar line).
Walgreens- I didn't cover this in the video because I didn't want the video to be insanely long, but I did take advantage of the fabulous sale they had on Sinful Colors and Sinful Shine polishes one week in February.  Each polish was only 99 cents where usually they are 1.99 and 2.99 respectfully.  They have a great formula and are the best drug store polish out there in my opinion because they combine affordability, with range, and consistency of formula- so yes, if you see them on sale, snatch you up some.


There you have it, the bargain hunting I did this month.  Do you love a good bargain as much as I do?  Hope these tips help and you're able to find some good deals in March.  I'll see you back tomorrow and have a fabulous rest of your day!

Song of the Day: Band of Horses- Wicked Gil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4_Dd29jHBk
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment