Friday, February 14, 2014

Minnie Valentine

Hi all.  Just going to do a quick NOTD post today.  Here's what I'm rocking for Valentine's Day today.  I had on this really gorgeous red shimmer/glitter and decided to top it off with something cute and sweet. Here's the look:



The base polish is one from a brand named Bellatrix that I think I found at my Walgreens, but it was a no-namer, sorry.  However, just pick any beautiful red if you are wanting to recreate this, and a red with shimmer if you want that little extra something.  Here is the Bellatrix polish at two coats on its own:

Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day and I love you and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Ellie Goulding- The Writer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ru2glqXAg
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment