Friday, February 21, 2014

Something's Fishy

Hey Hunnies- how's everybody doing today?  We're going to have a great weekend celebrating baby girl's second birthday!  She happens to share her birthday with her grandma, my mom, so that's really fun too! What are you going to be up to this weekend?  If you happen to be doing something fun a crazy this weekend this look might be right up your alley.  You know me- I love classic looks and then switching things up and just being nutty.  This one was really fun to wear.  I had on this dark gray cream from Rimmel- it's one of their new polishes that recently showed up on their display and I can do a review of about 8 of them that I picked up while they were on sale if ya'll want.  Anyway, I had this shade on called Punk Rock and I really wanted to put some fish bones on em....so I did!  Let's take a look:




Here's the shade Punk Rock on it's own at two coats:

Ok, so that's it!  I hope you enjoyed this look, and thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day everybody :)

Song of the Day: Ricky Martin- She's All I Ever Had
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNcVMMomSyM
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment