Monday, March 3, 2014

Polish Feature: What a Pansy

Hey loves, and happy Monday to you.  I picked up a couple of polishes from the Spring China Glaze collection and today I want to feature one of them- it's called What a Pansy.  It's a delightful blue-toned purple cream that is really beautiful and calming at the same time in my opinion.  I decided to create an accent nail for this color, inspired by the name of the polish, and here's what I came up with:




Here is What a Pansy on its own at two coats:

If you don't own another polish in this shade, I'd recommend this one because I do think it's rather subtly beautiful.  I do think that it has at least one dupe that I know of which is Color Club's In the Limelight.  If you like this shade as much as I do, you might want to head to Sally Beauty Supply or head2toebeauty before they start selling out of the prettiest shade in the collection ;)  I hope you enjoyed this look and xoxo to you!

Song of the Day: Lorde- Team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g03b4U_aPk
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

2 comments: