Monday, March 17, 2014

Veronica Mars is Here!

Hey loves!  The Veronica Mars movie finally released and all it did was further fuel my craving for the show's plots and characters.  I bring you this look today because the show is on my mind and well, sometimes that translates to my nail art.  Are you a fan of the show/movie?  If you don't even know what I'm referencing, check out the show on amazon instant video streaming.  Anyway, lets get to the manicure:



As you can see, I drew my inspiration from the show and film logo.  I used Rimmel Salon Pro in Yes Sir! which is this muted army green and then painted the design in acrylic paints.  Here is two coats of Yes Sir! and if you like this shade, this is a great and inexpensive option:

I hope you enjoyed this look!  If you're a marshmallow(veronica mars fan) too let me know!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back tomorrow for a video tutorial.

Song of the Day: Deep Forest- Amber Opening

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment