Friday, April 18, 2014

April Polish Haul and Bargain Hunting

Hi loves!  I have another haul to share with you today...Here are the polishes I picked up over the past four weeks or so.  I love finding a great deal on some of my favorite polish brands, such as OPI, China Glaze, Nicole by OPI and Sally Hansen to name a few.  If you want to see what I found, and where I have the best luck, then just click on the video below:

Hope you're having a great day!  We are having such amazing weather here- but allergy season is definitely in full swing.  My poor little bug has such dry sinuses out here in the desert that he's started getting nose bleeds, so that's a new one I gotta watch out for.  Pros and cons, right?  Anyway, we're all happy, and together and that's most important. Love to you and yours.  I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Animal Collective- Moonjock

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment