Monday, April 21, 2014

Are You Feeling Distressed?

Are you feeling tired, and rundown?  Are you feeling distressed...?  This nail art is definitely feeling that distressed vibe! Here's a fast and fun design that pairs great with a dark nail.  I know we all get stressed on the daily, but I really do hope your spirits are high and that you aren't letting things get to you.  I paint my nails to lift my spirits sometimes- what do you do?  Here's the look:




Here is the base polish I used, OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, at two coats on its own:
As you can see, it is a very very dark green crelly that I was happy to discover, did not stain my nails.  I'll have a tutorial up on this look tomorrow.  Til then, I hope you're having a great day!

Song of the Day: The Airborne Toxic Event- The Secret

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment