Thursday, April 24, 2014

China Glaze SURPR!SE Spring 2014 Collection with Live Application

Hi all!  How is your Thursday moving along?  I have a full collection swatch/review for you today.  We are looking at the Spring 2014 China Glaze SURPR!SE collection which is full of chunky glitters in a clear base. Here is the video where you can check out my first impressions and live swatches:

Are you a major glitter fan? I would say I am kind of middle ground.  Originally I only picked up two of these during a BOGO sale at Sally's because sometimes I find glitter too high maintenance.  However, there is something to be said with how much you can change up your manicure with a great glitter topper!  So what did you think?  Are any of these must-haves for your collection?  Let me know in the comments below! I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: David Guetta- Play Hard

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment