Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Distressed Nail Art Tutorial

Hi bunnies :)  Yesterday I showed you a distressed nail art design and today I have the tutorial for it.  This video is under 5 minutes, and the process of making this design on your own nails will take you just about 5 minutes.  Super easy and fun and you just need some white acrylic paint and a detail brush.  Here's the video if you want to check that out:

If you enjoy nail art tutorials like that one, go ahead and give the video a thumbs up so I know.  On Tuesdays I try to have a tutorial for you, and then on Thursday a review of some sort.  If you like that kind of stuff, you can subscribe to my channel and then you won't miss out!  I hope you're having a fabulous day, and if you give this look a try- let me know!  See you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Animal Kingdom- The Wave
I love posting my song of the day because music just adds so much to my life!!  Leave me a note and let me know if you ever listen to my suggested song for you, please :)  I always want to hear what song you're loving every day too, of course!

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment