Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello Kitty and Her Accessories Nail Art Tutorial

Well hello there :)  Last week I posted a Hello Kitty manicure and today I've made a walkthrough tutorial for you that includes three different accessorizing options.  Here's the video if you want to check that out.

All you are going to need is a small detail brush and acrylic paints in white, black, and yellow and a color of your choice for accessories- I used red and purple.

Here are a few pictures of the look I demonstrate in the video:

The base polish I used in this look is China Glaze Petal to the Metal from the City Flourish Spring 2014 collection.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!

Song of the Day: MO feat. Diplo- XXX88(Joe Hertz Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPj4Jk-Sdt8&list=SPGznEl712WenynxYB_E5oRmmsah2uFVY7

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete